Frequently asked questions
We collect the following personal information from you when you purchase our products, and describe the reason why we collect the personal information.
1. Product Purchases: We collect some or all of the following information from our customers when they purchase our products on our website or through other means: name, postal address, phone number, email address, order information, and payment information (e.g., credit card and Pay Pal. This information is collected so that we can process and ship the products you purchased, address customer service issues, and for internal business functions.
2. Marketing: We may collect from you your name, postal address, email address, and phone number for marketing and sales purposes, including, to send advertisements for promotions, and for other sales communications.
3. Website: When you visit our website, we collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, cookies, and information regarding your activities and interactions on our website. We collect this information to communicate the content on our website to you, to learn more about our website users and their preferences, to customize your experience on our website, and to tailor suggestions and advertisements.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may, however, share your personal information with services providers who help us provide the Services, such as, shipping, payment processing, marketing and advertising, email, text and other communications, applications, sales, business and inventory support, photography, and website, software, platform, cloud, data storage and other technical services.
We may also share your personal information if necessary to: (1) comply with federal, state, or local laws; (2) comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities; (3) cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that we reasonably and in good faith believe may violate federal, state, or local laws; or (4) exercise or defend legal claims.
Lastly, we may transfer to a third party personal information as an asset that is part of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction in which the third party assumes control of all or part of our business.
We maintain reasonable security practices appropriate to the nature of the information to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and exfiltration, theft, or disclosure. However, no security system is perfect. We will notify you if there is a breach of our security where required by law or deemed necessary.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Right To Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold
1. The categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
2. The categories of sources from which we have collected your personal information.
3. The business or commercial purpose why we collected or, if applicable, sold your personal information.
4. The categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information.
5. The categories of personal information that we have shared with third parties about you for a business purpose.
6. If applicable, the categories of personal information that we sold about you and the categories of third parties who received your personal information in the sale.
You may submit a request for the information above by calling us at 866.829.0030 Monday- Friday from 6am–5pm PST, emailing us at email@example.com, or using our contact form. Once you contact us through one of these channels, we will need to confirm your identity to process your request.
Right To Request Deletion Of Your Personal Information
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Your Privacy Rights
Terms of Service
USE OF WEBSITE
By using the Website, or by sending us emails, you are consenting to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail, or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNED BY EAR WHISPERER LLC
All content made available through the Website, including but not limited to text, information, pricing, graphics, descriptions, copy, page headers, artwork, photographs, images, logos, button icons, audio clips, video clips, data compilations and other content located on the Website (each and collectively, “Content”), is the property of Ear Whisperer LLC and is protected by Georgia, U.S.A. and international laws. The Website, portions thereof, and all Content are protected by copyright laws and may not be copied, modified, reproduced, posted, downloaded, transmitted, displayed, broadcast or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Ear Whisperer LLC.
THIRD PARTY AFFILIATES
We may use third party advertising companies to serve or personalize ads when you visit the Website or thereafter. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. We do not share this information without your consent.
BREACH OF SECURITY
Ear Whisperer LLC takes your security information very seriously and will maintain strong practices in protecting your information. However, you understand that there are ways in which third parties can hack into or steal information from any website. You agree that Ear Whisperer LLC is not responsible for any consequences from data breaches, hacking, and the like by third parties accessing information from Ear Whisperer LLC or the Website.
APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION
By purchasing goods from this Website, you agree that the offer and sale of those goods takes place in, and will be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia.
PRODUCT AND PRICING INFORMATION; ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
Information on this Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order).
Prices and availability of products on the Website are subject to change without notice. The Website contains many products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on the Website may be incorrectly priced. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation or a Shipping Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a pricing error. Please be aware that Sale and Off Price Items all sales are final and no pricing adjustments will be granted.
The Website contains services and features that are available to certain mobile devices. Your carrier's normal rates and fees apply. Not all mobile services or features on our website will work with all carriers or devices. By using our mobile services, you agree that we may communicate with you by electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your use of these services may be shared with us. If you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, you must promptly update your account information to ensure that we don't send your messages to a different person.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
This Website and any information, products, content, materials, and any services included on or made available to you through the Website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Please be sure to review product descriptions carefully to ensure the product meets your expectations. All Sales are final. No Refunds, Returns, or Exchanges.
Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping and handling in the U.S. and 5-10 International. Thank you.